Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Putting Ray on the spot.

*NOTE: This is an open letter to Ray Comfort, asking for an explanation for the threats of litigation done by Living Waters Publications on his own blog Atheist Central.

Well then Ray,

I still await an explanation for the 2 threats of litigation done by the staff of Living Waters Publications done on facebook and youtube, more precisely in the "180 movie" review section after your claims that you "are not annoyed" with my mirroring of your anti-choice propaganda on Rutube.

As for youtube, it was a trailer that I had made in order to expose the "question" that people that allegedly made them from pro-choice to pro-life. That trailer, fell under fair use.

Perhaps you can tell us why you fail to respond to this? Where you even aware of such actions taken against me? Or do you plan to wait it out in hopes it goes away? Am I to assume that living waters is nothing more but a paper tiger?

There is only one problem Ray, two things;

1) Once it's on the internet, it's there forever (like a certain banana video).

2) There is no way you can gain any positive reactions from even your bethren on this one. You either pass for a hypocrite (for advocating free speech while threatening your opposition into silence), a liar (for denying any offense while your staff's actions say otherwise), or a coward (For not stepping up to the plate).


The ball is in your court Ray, and I intend to post a copy of this post on the WeareSMRT forums and my own blog "operation 360" complete with screenshot, thus proving that I have indeed submitted this.

The ball is in your court, banana man.

Have a nice day,

W01F

2 comments:

  1. Nobody else is leaving comments here so let me be the first to say, that's a well written statement. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MaxFF. I chose my words carefully.

    ReplyDelete