Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ray protests a mite too much.



You know, I keep saying that Ray is a coward at heart. But rare are the opportunities for me to actually demonstrate how much of a coward and a loudmouth the banana man actually is.

Many times Ray uses this strategy in how to deal with opposition, to "make them believe they have done a favor to you".

Of course anyone who has read his books learns that it's all superficial and that anyone can read him like an open book.

Here's the proof;

If you've been following this blog for the past month or so, me and a small group of like-minded individuals have captured a copy of his upcoming schlockumentary. I haven't been secretive about my uploading it to a video sharing site that was outside the jurisdiction of the United States.

Hell, I have been promoting the shit out of it. Usually Ray "thanks" people for that.

But somehow, Ray isn't happy about me doing so. I wonder why that is? Could it be because I am an atheist and I have "spoiled the surprise?"

Here is the video that he and living waters have suppressed.





And this is the nice message I had from living waters, who disregarded the concept of fair use and the freedom of speech that he claims to support.



But that's not the real kicker. I expected him to censor me. He doesn't take criticism that he can't profit from too well.

This however, is more telling of his emotional state on the matter. The following is that comes from his blog at "Atheist Central"


Atheist_Central_--_Ray_Comfort_s_Blog__180_is_Coming__




And this one too

Atheist_Central_--_Ray_Comfort_s_Blog__Who_Could_Not_be_Happy_Ab




I mean honestly Ray? I am nervous? No. Amused? Damn right. I mean who do you think you're up against here? I am not the kids you suckered in your schlockumentary.

I am the guy who obviously made you flinch and is making you nervous. The evidence speaks for itself.

W01F



No comments:

Post a Comment